The Saugatuck-Douglas District Library offers the following programs and services. Call the Library for additional information.
- Internet access and Microsoft Office available.
- You must sign on to computers using your library barcode. If you do not have a library card, a guest pass may be obtained at the Circulation Desk.
- Users are limited to 60 minutes, this time may be extended if no other patrons are waiting.
Printing and Photocopying costs:
- Black & White, $.20 per side
- Color, $.25 per side
Fax Service costs
- Sending: $1.50 for the first page, $1.00 for each additional page
- Receiving: $1.00 per page for the first three pages, $.25 per page for any additional pages.
- There is no charge for scanning.
WiFi is available 24/7. The public network is not password protected.
The Library Annex is available for nonprofit and community organizations at no cost. Business and profit making organizations pay $15/hr. This space can accommodate 20 people. Contact the library for additional information and availability.
Need help finding information or choosing a book? Speak with one of our friendly staff members or email us at email@example.com.