Checkout an eReader
Preloaded Nooks available to checkout
Saugatuck-Douglas District Library has available for circulation Nook eReaders. Each Nook is preloaded with over 100 individual titles and checks out with a charging cord. Additional titles are added throughout the year.
Nook eReaders are color-coded (see the Title Lists below). Ask for your Nook by color and don't forget to check back frequently to see what new ebooks have been added.
- Nooks circulate for three weeks and cannot be renewed or reserved.
- Patrons may check out only one Nook at a time.
- Nooks must be returned to a library staff member. Nooks may NOT be returned in the outdoor book return.
- Patrons are responsible for lost or damaged Nooks. Please take good care of these valuable resources.
- Latest Acquisitions - ADULT & YOUNG ADULT
- By Author- ADULT & YOUNG ADULT
- By Title - ADULT & YOUNG ADULT
- By Color - ADULT & YOUNG ADULT
- Latest Acquisitions - CHILDRENS
- By Author- CHILDRENS
- By Title - CHILDRENS